Maintaining security compliance is critical to managing environments effectively.
Neovera understands the compliance challenges IT professionals encounter in a secure hosted environment. Failure to follow a security compliance program can result in an increased risk of security breaches, data loss and customer defections. Worst of all, trusted relationships can be damaged. Many clients find maintaining compliance to be time-consuming, complex, and expensive. Neovera can help you stay on top of all of your security requirements by assessing and scanning your IT environment on a regular basis. Our security policies form the basis of our compliance solutions. We follow best practices for SAS-70 II, SSAE-16 II, PCI, HIPAA and SOX.
Neovera compliance and certifications:
- SAS-70 II (Statement on Auditing Standards 70 Type II)
- SSAE-16 II (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 Type II)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 Privacy and Security Rules)
- HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- CIS (Center for Internet Security)