With Neovera, your IT environment is always protected.
Today, even minimal downtime can translate to lost revenues, missed opportunities, and failed commitments. As technology has become essential to business operations, being without systems, applications, or data for any length of time can be disastrous. However, many organizations hesitate to implement large-scale disaster recovery initiatives due to the costs and the complexity involved.
Neovera provides custom disaster recovery solutions engineered around your system requirements. We specialize in the development, implementation, testing and management of complex data replication and disaster recovery solutions, and have extensive experience with industry leading backup/recovery tools such as EMC, HP, IBM, Oracle, and Microsoft.
In order to develop a disaster recovery plan that is right for you, our consultants will assess your organization’s vulnerability in all areas, including physical space and equipment, operating procedures, data integrity and contingency planning. We work with you to create short and long-term recovery plans with numerous levels of data protection for virtual and physical environments. As your business grows our disaster recovery plan will adapt with you, ensuring business continuity and the safety and security of your critical assets.
The Neovera Advantage
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY – Ensure business critical data and processes are secured with minimal downtime.
- CUSTOMIZED FLEXIBILITY – Neovera supports multiple DSR options for cloud and physical environments ranging from customer-provided to full turnkey solutions.
- EXCEED EXPECTATIONS – Multiple recovery options enable rapid and efficient recovery of resources.
- SECURE REPLICATION – Numerous levels of data protection for virtual and physical infrastructure ranging from tape backups to real-time replication.
- UNMATCHED EXPERTISE – We have the technical expertise and resources to develop cost-effective solutions that deliver 24x7x365 failover protection.
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS – Our engineers will perform a complete business impact analysis to develop the optimal solution to protect your critical information and prevent unforeseen events.