Comprehensive, end-to-end monitoring, management, and remediation of your IT infrastructure.
Monitoring your critical infrastructure is our top priority. We work tirelessly to prevent common threats and protect your data by identifying and assessing application vulnerabilities, and responding to issues immediately. Our expert engineers provide 24x7x365 comprehensive monitoring of your Network, Servers, Storage, Database, and Applications from our state of the art Network Operations Center, rigorously assessing client environments to ensure the highest level of security, availability, performance, and utilization. We continuously monitor your WAN circuits and devices for potential problems, then work closely with your IT staff to resolve them. Automated alerts, issue tracking, and coordination with your outside vendors provides transparent and efficient problem resolution.
Have peace of mind knowing that Neovera is managing your critical infrastructure. We provide total infrastructure management with diverse technology offerings from enterprise-class vendors. Our services include network design, hardware configuration, installation, maintenance and patching. With over a decade of experience in architecting, implementing, and managing hosting environments, our IT management practices have been tested and proven by the most demanding industries.
- NETWORK – Customized solutions to meet or exceed service levels while ensuring optimal network performance.
- SERVER – Expert support for the leading server hardware systems.
- STORAGE – Data backup and data restoration capabilities. Enterprise access to on-demand, worry-free storage.
- DATABASE – Expert support for the leading database management systems. Minimized downtime through a variety of clustering, replication, backup and recovery strategies.
Our proactive management and preventative maintenance practices keep your systems running smoothly. We can instantly identify and isolate any infrastructure service failures or utilization issues, and immediately resolve the problem without interrupting the environment.
- NETWORK – Security audit and penetration testing. Network design and implementation.
- SERVER – Hardware configuration planning to determine needs, interoperability, and usage requirements. Configuration of physical hardware and virtualization environments. Operation support services including security, patching, tuning and upgrades.
- STORAGE – Review of storage and backup.
- DATABASE – Performance tuning. Logical physical design and data modeling. Architecture, installation, and patching services.