11 Oct October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
As the weather begins to cool and trees begin to turn gorgeous shades of orange and red, the month of October brings a number of changes beyond just the seasons. Most important – October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month! Neovera is a proud member of the cyber security community, leveraging over 15 years of unmatched expertise helping customers protect their critical information and businesses from cyber attacks. To celebrate National Cyber Security Awareness Month, here are some informative tips to get you thinking about the best path to take for your cyber security needs.
- 50%: the percentage of small businesses registered in the US alone that have been breached in the past 12 months
- 60%: surveyed respondents admitting to not creating greater protections even after experiencing a breach
- 27%: the percentage of small firms surveyed that have absolutely no cyber security protocols in place
- $551,000: the average amount spent to restore network operations after a significant data loss event
- 42%: enterprises that have mandatory cyber security information lessons
- 36%: percentage of employees surveyed who have been exploited via their mobile device
- 90%: organizations surveyed that have experienced some type of external threat
- $942,000: average amount spent by enterprises on a breach in a virtual environment
- 34%: the security incident percentage caused by someone clicking on an errant link or advertisement
Neovera provides 24×7 cyber security monitoring and management services to protect your vital data. By constantly monitoring all vulnerable spots within your network and infrastructure, our team of experienced IT and cyber security analysts will know at a moment’s notice when and if your organization is at risk of an attack, and what to do about it. You have enough to worry about at your company – goals to achieve, customers to acquire, expansion plans, and more. So let Neovera do the heavy lifting by ensuring the security of your infrastructure so you can focus on your business.