29 Oct Neovera Announces Registered Partnership with WatchGuard Technologies
RESTON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Neovera, Inc., a leading provider of IT consulting, cyber security solutions, and infrastructure management services, announced today it is now a registered partner with WatchGuard Technologies, a global leader of integrated, multi-function business security solutions that intelligently combine industry standard hardware, best-of-breed security features, and policy management tools.
With the increasing complexity of managing and monitoring firewall platforms and network security, resources are stretched thin to assume all the responsibilities associated with data analytics and reporting. For enterprises that already have WatchGuard Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls in place, Neovera can easily provide a one-source solution for management, monitoring, and reporting services.
“We are very excited about the partnership,” said M. Greg Shanton, VP of Cyber Security Services at Neovera. “With WatchGuard’s proven UTM firewalls and Neovera’s unmatched cyber security monitoring expertise, we’re taking threat intelligence to a whole new level.”
Neovera offers an integrated range of skills and services to detect, protect, and prevent cyber security incidents and suspicious activity to ensure operational integrity, security, and performance. Services include:
- 24×7 Continuous Security Monitoring and Event Correlation
- Response Service Level Agreements
- Detailed Security and Compliance Reports
- Client Dashboard
- Routers/Switches Monitoring
- Firewalls Monitoring
- Log Monitoring, Correlation, and Storage
- Network Intrusion Detection (NIDS) and Monitoring
- Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) and Monitoring
- Vulnerability Scanning and Reporting
- Host Intrusion Detection (HIDS) and Monitoring
- Monitoring of Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Monitoring of Anti-Virus for Server(s) and Gateway(s)
- Monitoring of Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewall Appliance(s)
- Monitoring of SPAM and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Service
For more information about Neovera’s Cyber Security Services, please contact Neovera at (866) 636-8372 or email@example.com.
About Neovera, Inc.
Neovera is a trusted provider of complex hosting solutions, leveraging over a decade of unmatched technical expertise in IT consulting, cyber security, and infrastructure management services. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Neovera’s clients range from start-up and non-profit organizations, to global media, healthcare, education, and financial institutions. Our goal? To help our clients achieve the highest return on their IT investment, ensuring convenience, superior support, and security of their mission critical systems. Learn more at www.neovera.com.